- Musculoskeletal Therapist
- Infant Massage Instructor
Health and wellness is very important to me and as such I have been involved in this industry in a variety of capacities since 1996.
Prior to going to university in 2008, I was an employee of the Health Insurance Commission and then later Medibank Private. It was being in retail centres that I was able to discuss, learn and observe the views of the public towards health and wellness and what treatments were being sought.
I completed the Bachelor of Health Science (Musculoskeletal Therapy) in 2011. I have been providing musculoskeletal therapy and massage therapy consultations and treatments for the past 9 years and I find this profession and modality extremely rewarding. I know I have done what I set out to do when my patients return and advise that they have noticed their headaches are no longer there, their eyes are not straining at computer screens anymore or just getting out of bed in the morning is not such an ordeal as it once was.
In May of 2014 I opened up my own clinic (Lotus Natural Therapies) in our local community so that I can bring my knowledge and skills to you. I am here to assist you in being able to identify any possible obstacles in your path and to create a partnership in order for you to achieve and maintain individual wellness.
Practicing in a local family orientated community has lead me to working with a different clientele and as such is why I have completed a Certificate in Infant Massage Instruction and am half way through studying the Master of Human Nutrition at Deakin University.
Whilst providing remedial massage therapy as a Contractor, I have been fortunate to be able to work with performers and elite athletes, such as:
- Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band Australian Tour
- Pilobulos – Shadowlands (an American dance company)
- Rugby League World Cup 2017 – England Rugby League team
- Australian Wallabies Rugby Union team
- England National Rugby Union team
- Brisbane Broncos (NRL)
- Cronulla Sharks (NRL)
- Newcastle Knights (NRL)
- Parramatta Eels (NRL)
- Tasmanian Tigers (Sheffield Shield cricket)
- Queensland Bulls (Sheffield Shield cricket)
At Lotus Natural Therapies, I want all who enter our clinic to:
- relax – leave your stresses and anxieties at our front door
- revive - through our partnership, integrate applied techniques to bring your whole being back into balance and harmony
- relive - assist you in living the life that you want to live
I look forward to embarking on this wellness journey with you all…..