Employees are the most valuable asset in any organisation
Healthy, relaxed and stress free employees perform better, are more efficient and productive and absent less often
What is corporate massage? Is also known as ‘on-site seated massage’ and is a quick and effective way to invigorate your team with minimal disruption to the workplace and schedules.
Benefits of having our Corporate Wellness therapists in your workplace:
- show your staff you care about their welfare
- reduce staff turnover
- reduce absenteeism
- reduce team stresses
- improve company morale
- produce an instant change in individual energy and vitality
- improve motivation
- increase productivity
- fantastic way to reward and recognize team work
- become an employer of choice
Benefits for the individual:
- increased range of motion, flexibility and postural awareness
- increases in immune system functioning
- increased focus and mental clarity
- increased energy
- increased company loyalty
- decreases blood pressure
- reduction in repetitive strain injuries
- reduction in muscle tension / tightness
- reduction in headaches
- reduction in stress levels
Implementing our corporate wellness therapies is not only preventative medicine but also creates and maintains healthy and loyal employees
Some common questions….
- How long does the massage session last? Generally a treatment session is approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Are there any medical reasons as to why I should not receive a massage? There are no contraindications with seated massage. Speak to your medical practitioner if you have any concerns prior to commencing treatment.
- How is the massage performed? It’s performed over clothing – no oils or lotions are used.
- What areas of my body will I receive the massage? Treatment usually performed on the neck, shoulders, back and arms.
- We have staff wanting to take advantage of the Corporate Wellness therapies but are not on-site on the day of visit? Our Wellness therapies are tailored to suit the needs of your business and your employees. Appointments can be made for treatments administered in our clinic rooms.
- What treatments can we include in Lotus Corporate Wellness packages? Depending on time and space allocated, treatments that can be included but maybe required to be administered in the clinic are – Musculoskeletal Therapy (MST), Holistic relaxation massage, Deep tissue massage, Lymphatic drainage massage and Ear candling.
If you feel that Lotus Corporate Wellness therapies would make the perfect addition to your workplace, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org