A firm pressure that may be deep or superficial, is applied to treat the body’s soft tissues – muscles / tendons / ligaments / connective tissue – for a specific therapeutic effect such as restoring movement or increasing flexibility.
Remedial massage usually focuses on a specific concern. Soreness / discomfort can sometimes result during your treatment or you may notice it a few hours later or the next morning. This is a normal reaction to your body’s healing process and subsides within a day or so. Applying ice post treatment aids in decreasing your symptoms.
Benefits of having regular remedial massage treatments:
- reduces depression, stress & anxiety
- enhances sleep quality
- improved concentration
- alleviates pain symptoms
- aids in breaking down scar tissue
- helps with injury rehabilitation
- increases body awareness
- improves immune system functioning
- improves circulation
- reduces heart rate
- increases lymphatic drainage
- aids in the removal of toxins
- relieves tension related headaches
- reducing tension and contracture in muscles and connective tissue
Remedial massage makes the perfect treatment for those working long hours in desk occupations who suffer with headaches, neck and shoulder pain and lower back pain.
Visit the “pricing” page for our current charges
APPOINTMENT CONFIRMATION POLICY / CANCELLATION POLICY / NO SHOW POLICY / LATE ARRIVALS POLICY - visit our ‘Policies’ page under ‘Contact Us’ for full details and information.