Slow flowing movements performed at a mild to moderate pressure. Is aimed at assisting the body in winding down and bringing about a sense of balance and harmony.
Some benefits of having a relaxation massage incorporated into your regular wellness plan:
- lowers blood pressure
- improves quality of sleep
- enhances the health and nourishment of your skin
- strengthens your immune system
- promotes deeper and easier breathing
- improves the circulation of blood and lymph fluids
- reduces depression, stress and anxiety
- improves flexibility
- reduces stress, tension and tightness in muscles and connective tissue
- calms the nervous system
- assists in pain management programs for conditions such as arthritis, sciatica and muscle spasms
- stimulates the lymphatic system
- promotes a sense of relaxation and wellbeing
Body candling can be incorporated into your massage. A hand-made candle is placed either directly onto your skin or placed in the body cone. The lighted candle creates a vacuum gently drawing out excess fluid, debris and toxins. Body candling is pain free and extremely relaxing. Body candles are $8 each and is added to the cost of your treatment. If you are wanting to experience body candling during home visit consultations, please request when booking your appointment.
Please check with your health fund to discuss your eligibility for rebates payable. Claiming for holistic relaxation massage treatments cannot be processed via HICAPS. A written receipt is given to you at the time of consultation to take direct to your health fund for any rebates payable.
Visit the “pricing” page for our current charges
APPOINTMENT CONFIRMATION POLICY / CANCELLATION POLICY / NO SHOW POLICY / LATE ARRIVALS POLICY - visit our ‘Policies’ page under ‘Contact Us’ for full details and information.