Welcome to Lotus Natural Therapies
A holistic approach to health and wellness
COVID-19 UPDATE EFFECTIVE 1 JUNE 2020 – We are available for all ‘essential’ and ‘non-essential’ consultations & treatments. Appointments available are in line with current Victorian Government restrictions and requirements.
As updates from the Victorian Government are announced, this page will be updated.
Thankyou for your understanding and co-operation. Take care and stay safe 🙂
We are of the belief that all parts and systems are interconnected so our treatments focus on treating the whole person and not just the signs and symptoms of pain or dysfunction
As your body is constantly adapting and adjusting to your lifestyle and the environment so our treatments and advice adapt and adjust to your individual concerns and needs
Why choose Musculoskeletal Therapy?
- a primary care allied health practitioner who draws upon Western Medicine principles of anatomy, physiology, biomechanics and pathology
- a therapy designed to treat the soft tissues and skeletal system using various techniques and joint mobilisations (not manipulations)
- assists both chronic pain and acute pain symptoms
- looks at body movements and functioning
- assists with pain management
- bachelor degree qualified practitioner