Welcome to Lotus Natural Therapies
A holistic approach to health and wellness
COVID-19 REQUIREMENTS – As we are in a shared healthcare facility and unable to maintain the 1.5m social distancing requirement when treating, face masks are be worn whilst inside the clinic premises. Pre-treatment screening as to health status and travel movements is conducted prior to attending for booked appointments. This is to ensure the safety of all persons who enter the clinic premises.
Further details on COVIDSafe business requirements can be found on our ‘COVID-19’ page.
Thankyou for your patience, understanding and co-operation 🙂
We are of the belief that all parts and systems are interconnected so our treatments focus on treating the whole person and not just the signs and symptoms of pain or dysfunction
As your body is constantly adapting and adjusting to your lifestyle and the environment so our treatments and advice adapt and adjust to your individual concerns and needs
Why choose Musculoskeletal Therapy?
- a primary care allied health practitioner who draws upon Western Medicine principles of anatomy, physiology, biomechanics and pathology
- a therapy designed to treat the soft tissues and skeletal system using various manual soft tissue techniques and joint therapeutics (not manipulations)
- assists both chronic pain and acute pain symptoms
- looks at body movements and functioning
- assists with pain management
- bachelor degree qualified practitioner