Welcome to Lotus Natural Therapies
A holistic approach to health and wellness
COVID-19 REQUIREMENTS – As we are a healthcare facility and unable to maintain the 1.5m social distancing requirement, face masks must be worn at all times whilst inside the clinic premises.
Further details on COVIDSafe business requirements can be found on our ‘COVID-19’ page.
Thankyou for your patience, understanding and co-operation. Take care and stay safe 🙂
We are of the belief that all parts and systems are interconnected so our treatments focus on treating the whole person and not just the signs and symptoms of pain or dysfunction
As your body is constantly adapting and adjusting to your lifestyle and the environment so our treatments and advice adapt and adjust to your individual concerns and needs
Why choose Musculoskeletal Therapy?
- a primary care allied health practitioner who draws upon Western Medicine principles of anatomy, physiology, biomechanics and pathology
- a therapy designed to treat the soft tissues and skeletal system using various techniques and joint mobilisations (not manipulations)
- assists both chronic pain and acute pain symptoms
- looks at body movements and functioning
- assists with pain management
- bachelor degree qualified practitioner