Employees are the most valuable asset in any organisation
Healthy, relaxed and stress free employees perform better, are more efficient and productive and absent less often
What is corporate massage? It’s also referred to as ‘workplace massage’ or ‘on-site massage’ and is a quick and effective way to invigorate your team with minimal disruption to your workplace and your schedules
All massage therapy is administered by our qualified and insured practitioners and tailored to suit the needs of the presenting client
Desk Massage – our practitioners move from desk to desk performing head, neck and shoulder massages for 5-10mins per staff member
Chair Massage – staff member is seated in a specially designed massage chair whilst our practitioners perform head, neck, shoulder and lower back massages over clothing usually for 5-15mins
Table Massage – ideal for staff members wanting longer treatments (generally up to 30mins) whereby the practitioners can focus on treating specific regions as requested by the client
Benefits of having our Corporate Wellness practitioners at your workplace:
- show your staff you care about their welfare
- reduce staff turnover
- reduce absenteeism
- reduce team stresses
- improve company morale
- produce an instant change in individual energy and vitality
- improve motivation
- increase productivity
- fantastic way to reward and recognize team work
- become an employer of choice
Benefits for the employee:
- increased range of motion, flexibility and postural awareness
- increases in immune system functioning
- increased focus and mental clarity
- increased energy
- increased company loyalty
- decreases blood pressure
- reduction in repetitive strain injuries
- reduction in muscle tension / tightness
- reduction in headaches
- reduction in stress levels
Implementing our corporate wellness therapies is not only preventative medicine but it also creates and maintains healthy and productive employees
- from $95 p/hr per practitioner is your investment into your staff’s wellbeing
- On-site visits are for a 3hr minimum
- Have quite a few staff members or wanting a regular on-site visit, contact us so we can tailor a package that suits your business needs
- Our rates are inclusive of all travel expenses
- Our practitioners bring with them the equipment and necessities required to perform the massages
Some common questions….
- How long does the massage session last? 5-15mins. This involves the practitioner discussing any issues or concerns, obtain verbal consent, then perform the massage.
- Are there any medical reasons as to why I should not receive a massage? As massage is a form of bodywork, our treatments involve moving the soft tissues and fluids around the body. Speak to your medical practitioner if you have any concerns prior to commencing treatment.
- How is the desk / chair massage performed? It’s performed over clothing – no oils or lotions are used.
- What areas of my body will I receive the massage? Treatment is usually performed on the neck, shoulders, back and arms.
If you feel that Corporate & Event Massage would make the perfect addition to your workplace wellbeing policy, please use the enquiry form on our ‘Contact Us’ page or email firstname.lastname@example.org